Key Community Management Introduction
Our company name is synonymous with accountability and integrity within Homeowners Association Management in this region. With over 15 years of experience in HOA property management, we have been helping board members make sense out of the industry’s collective challenges and make a positive impact in the communities we manage. We are a leader in HOA educational content which can be accessed by viewing our website at ww.keycmi.com and clicking on the Blog link. Board members and owners have access to this resource, which addresses the most frequently asked HOA questions in detail.
Board training ~ We believe knowledge is power for helping board members reach their goals.
- The first step is board training, which is provided by Key Community Management at no charge and is offered every year.
- The training is conducted by Diana Kennedy, Director of the Legal Resources Department, with nearly 20 years of experience as a paralegal in the community association legal industry.
- Diana takes great pride in assisting HOAs with a variety of operational and legal matters including CCR & bylaw document review. A confident and knowledgeable board is a successful board!
Violation Enforcement ~ Communities want violators brought into compliance quickly. To do that the community manager must be in control of the complete violation process. This includes:
- Onsite inspections, compliance letter mailings, and if not resolved, prepare hearing notices and hearing result letters.
- If an owner incurs a violation fine, this is documented on their account and a statement is mailed.
- We do two site inspections a month and email board members the inspection report for their review monthly.
A/R Management ~ We offer an aggressive and consistent process.
- We mail two letters to a delinquent owner allowing 45 days after the due date to pay, along with the use of a payment plan.
Above all, we are extremely professional and diplomatic.
- We understand that collecting money involves extensive knowledge of HOA collection parameters based on state law and your Covenants, coupled with the ability to persuade debtors to pay with minimal added costs to them.
- We partner with law firms specializing in HOA law to place liens and follow the legal collection process once turned over to their office for resolution.